Upcoming Sale at Old Towne Edmond
Saturday and Sunday, March 23rd and 24th, 2019.
Please check back for more info and/or sign-up for our email notifications.
Homes are monitored and alarmed and a local police officer will be on duty throughout the sale.
- No purses, handbags, etc. will be allowed NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Home is equipped with a 24 hour monitored alarm system (you WILL be recorded)
- 2 Oklahoma City police officers on site throughout the sale
- An armed employee will be staying at the home nightly
- Please respect his privacy and do not disturb
- Entry will be limited to 35 shoppers at a time until the crowd calms
- No food or drinks on the premises
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Cash, Traveler's Cheques and credit cards accepted
- Purchaser's buying for resale must leave a current copy of their tax permit
- Purchaser is solely responsible for the removal of item(s) purchased
2-day PRICING STRUCTURE:
Saturday – From 10 am - 1 pm FULL PRICE;
1 pm to 4 pm 20% off
Sunday – 50% off
CASH OR CREDIT / DEBIT CARDS ONLY | HOME IS MONITORED AND ALARMED
3-day PRICING STRUCTURE:
Friday – No reductions Saturday – 20% off Sunday – 50% off
CASH OR CREDIT | DEBIT CARDS ONLY | HOME IS MONITORED AND ALARMED
Edmond Estate Sale in the Olde Towne neighborhood
1317 Olde North Pl., Edmond, OK 73034
(just north of Danforth, off Bryant)
March 23rd & 24th
Saturday from 10:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m.
(Sign-up sheet will be at the front door at 9:00 a.m.)
Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
(Sign-up sheet will be at the front door at 10:00 a.m.)