Upcoming Sale at Chatenay
October 19th, 20th & 21st will be in the gated community Chatenay (roughly S.W. 104th and Pennsylvania). This is the ULTIMATE MAN SALE (ladies you’ll love it, too), where you will find more outdoor man items than you have likely ever seen in one home – the house is 5,500 sq/ft and we have yet to figure out how we’ll display everything. More photos to be posted soon.
You will find rifles and pistols (and a whole lot of ammo), fishing poles, tons of tackle, knives, hundreds of camouflaged jackets, shirts, pants, suits, etc., deer and duck blinds, clay pigeon throwers, tools, tools, tools, Cannondale and Trek bicycles, 2003 BMW motorcycle, cameras, underwater camera gear, scuba gear, wet suits, tents, camping gear, Bass Baby fishing boat, great electronics, like new furnishings, tons of Christmas including several pre-lit trees, Presidential pool table, safari room, art and so much more. We plan to have hundreds of photos online the week prior to the sale, so be sure to check back. You won’t believe your eyes!!!
We had just under four weeks to prepare for this huge sale, so we will not have time to answer emails or telephone calls regarding prices or details of items in the sale.
Purchasers of firearms will be required to provide a drivers license and to fill-out an Oklahoma Firearm Bill of Sale form.
There will be two local police officers on duty throughout the sale and multiple security cameras throughout the home (smile you’re being recorded)
-No purses, handbags, etc. will be allowed
- Home is equipped with a 24 hour monitored alarm system (you WILL be recorded)
- Oklahoma City police officer on site throughout the sale
- An armed employee will be staying at the home nightly
- All firearms, Sterling, coins & fine jewelry will be removed from the sale at the end end of each day
- Entry will be limited to 40 shoppers at a time until the crowd calms
- Entry to the gun room will be limited to 4 shoppers at a time
- All purchasers of firearms will be required to fill-out an Oklahoma Firearm Bill of Sale and provide their drivers license or legal I.D.
- No food or drinks on the premises
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Cash, Traveler's Cheques and credit cards accepted
- Purchaser's buying for resale must leave a current copy of their tax permit
- Purchaser is solely responsible for the removal of item(s) purchased
2-day PRICING STRUCTURE:
Saturday – From 10 am - 1 pm FULL PRICE;
1 pm to 4 pm 20% off
Sunday – 50% off
CASH OR CREDIT / DEBIT CARDS ONLY | HOME IS MONITORED AND ALARMED
3-day PRICING STRUCTURE:
Friday – No reductions Saturday – 20% off Sunday – 50% off
CASH OR CREDIT | DEBIT CARDS ONLY | HOME IS MONITORED AND ALARMED
Upcoming Sale in the gated community of Chatenay
October 19th, 20th & 21st
Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
*Entry gate will be opened 2 hours prior to the opening of the sale each day
*Sign-up sheet will be at the front door 1 hour prior to the opening of the sale each day