MORE PICS COMING SOON
NICHOLS HILLS ESTATE SALE
BY ELLIS ESTATE LIQUIDATIONS
Friday and Saturday, May 17th and 18th, 2019.
Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
(sign-up sheet on front porch at 8:00 a.m.)
Saturday from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
(sign-up sheet on front porch at 9:00 a.m.)
*ENTRY WILL BE LIMITED TO 30 SHOPPERS AT A TIME UNTIL THE CROWD THINS
Ellis Estate Liquidations will be liquidating the contents of this quaint Nichols Hills home. The former occupant lived to be 104 years young and her home is packed with antiques! You’ll find many Chippendale and Sheraton style pieces by Dutch designer Johan Tapp throughout the home, including a dining suite, twin bedroom set, desks and various tables. Also included will be a fantastic circa 1820’s walnut tester bed w/ crocheted hangings, an exceptional mid to late 19th Century French credenza, fantastic mid-century sofa by Michael Taylor for Baker (will need reupholstering), several antique china cabinets, French curio cabinet, lots of Sterling and silver-plated items (including Sterling miniatures), Orientalia, bronze statues, pair of bronze lamps, antique perfume bottle collection, antique music boxes, stained glass, French enamel, many antique quilts, antique child’s sewing machines, mantle lustres, powder jars, inkwells, old papier mache, quartz pedestals, religious items, many oriental rugs, signed miniature portraits, Baccarat, Val St. Lambert, Lalique, Steuben, Meissen, St. Louis glass, large set of Hawkes stemware, Sandwich glass, Mottehedeh, Waterford, Blue Willow, Royal Doulton, several large sets of china, antique medical items, fantastic book collection (many antique, first editions and/or signed), signed and numbered Joan Miro lithograph, large A.M. Cortez oil on canvas, exceptional Emmanuel De La Villeon oil on canvas, watercolors, patio table and chairs, garden statuary, vintage clothes (Feragamo, St. John, Chanel and more) hats and fur coats, kitchenware, garage is packed!
This is a very partial listing and to keep things exciting, we never photograph all of the inventory, so you’re certain to find a few surprises.
HOME IS EQUIPPED WITH A MONITORED SECURTIY SYSTEM AND AN ARMED EMPLOYEE WILL BE STAYING AT THE HOME NIGHTLY.
OKLAHOMA CITY POLICE OFFICER WILL BE ON DUTY THROUGHOUT THE SALE.
-No purses, handbags, etc. will be allowed
- Home is equipped with a 24 hour monitored alarm system (you WILL be recorded)
- Oklahoma City police officer on site throughout the sale
- An armed employee will be staying at the home nightly
- All firearms, Sterling, coins & fine jewelry will be removed from the sale at the end end of each day
- Entry will be limited to 40 shoppers at a time until the crowd calms
- Entry to the gun room will be limited to 4 shoppers at a time
- All purchasers of firearms will be required to fill-out an Oklahoma Firearm Bill of Sale and provide their drivers license or legal I.D.
- No food or drinks on the premises
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Cash, Traveler's Cheques and credit cards accepted
- Purchaser's buying for resale must leave a current copy of their tax permit
- Purchaser is solely responsible for the removal of item(s) purchased
More pictures will be added as the week progresses. Please check back.