How We Operate
Our initial consultation is free & educational.
* Our sales are heavily promoted through our website, email list, and area-specific classified newspaper advertising. We also take advantage of social media and internet advertisement.
* Our skills in staging, organization and research insure an organized and profitable event. RESEARCH is the KEY. We strive to make sure all the valuable items are uncovered and priced appropriately. We use our many years of experience in the antique and collectibles business, retail experience and sale promotion business to determine the value of your items, market and sell them for you.
* Our sales are conducted with respect, dependability, professionalism and confidentiality.
* Our sales are secure and managed by our responsible staff.
* Our standard policy is to include with your final proceeds, the daily cash register reports and a sales log of items that sold for $25 or more. If you need a more detailed listing, we can do that for you, too!
* Our commission is based on the quantity and quality of the items to be sold. This varies from sale to sale.
After the sale is complete, our staff removes everything from the home by donating it to the charity of your choice. If you don’t have a preferred charity we will donate everything to the Children’s Hospital. With an average sales rate of 95% of the household contents, donating the left overs is an easy choice. We then sweep and vacuum. The home is left empty and ready for the next step.
Ellis Estate Liquidations, LLC is the best choice to maximize the financial value of most items found in an estate. An estate sale is the most direct way to sell personal property to the general public. We do everything needed to maximize values, allowing you the freedom to attend to your other responsibilities.