THE JANIE BAUMEISTER ESTATE by ELLIS ESTATE LIQUIDATIONS
Ellis Estate Liquidations, LLC is proud to be hosting the Estate Sale of long-time antiques collector, Janie Baumeister. This 3500 sq ft home is absolutely packed! In fact, there is so much in this home, we set-up a 20′ x 30′ tent to accommodate the overflow. You will find many antique furnishings, paintings, glassware, china, silver, fine and costume jewelry, coins, huge bottle opener and letter opener collections, many chandeliers and other lighting, rugs and so much more! We’ll be changing out and adding to the photos throughout the week, so be sure to check back or visit us at www.liquidateokc.com for all of the photos (the full lot should be posted by Monday).
Friday – July 26 – 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Saturday – July 27 – 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Sunday – July 28 – 10 a.m.- 3 p.m.
ADDRESS: 3233 N. Harvey Parkway OKC, OK 73118
MAPQUEST DIRECTIONS LINK: https://goo.gl/maps/tPArfC8aNynxgzfb8
-No purses, handbags, etc. will be allowed
- Home is equipped with a 24 hour monitored alarm system (you WILL be recorded)
- Oklahoma City police officer on site throughout the sale
- An armed employee will be staying at the home nightly
- All firearms, Sterling, coins & fine jewelry will be removed from the sale at the end end of each day
- Entry will be limited to 40 shoppers at a time until the crowd calms
- Entry to the gun room will be limited to 4 shoppers at a time
- All purchasers of firearms will be required to fill-out an Oklahoma Firearm Bill of Sale and provide their drivers license or legal I.D.
- No food or drinks on the premises
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Cash, Traveler's Cheques and credit cards accepted
- Purchaser's buying for resale must leave a current copy of their tax permit
- Purchaser is solely responsible for the removal of item(s) purchased
More pictures will be added as the week progresses. Please check back.