BELLE ISLE ESTATE SALE
Ellis Estate Liquidations
(for all 9 pages of photos view our website at www.liquidateokc.com)
Sale address: 2637 N.W. 56th St., Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Sale Times: Friday, November 15 – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. · Saturday, November 16 – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. · Sunday, November 17 – 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
We are pleased to offer for sale the contents of this packed Belle Isle home. You won’t believe the amount of goodies! You will find the finest collection of antique firearms that we have had the pleasure to offer in our 40+ years of liquidating. Other items of interest include, a set of Sterling silver flatware in the Eloquence pattern by Lunt, many antique and collectible toys, games, dolls, plush toys, etc., a library full of old and newer books, children’s books, oil and gas related items, wonderful collection of Native American rugs, both antique and newer cameras and photography equipment, great antique Corona typewriter, antique stained glass windows, both fine and costume jewelry, lots of coins, 45 & LP records, dining table w/ chairs, matched pair of lighted china cabinets, sideboard, china hutch, corner and end tables, desks, several sets of dining chairs, heavy queen size bed with leather headboard and footboard, tools, violins, electronics, seasonal and holiday items and so much more! We will do our best to add more photos to our website as the week progresses. If you’ve been to one of our sales before, you know that you’ll discover much more than the photos show.
- No purses, handbags, etc. will be allowed NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Home is equipped with a 24 hour monitored alarm system (you WILL be recorded)
- 2 Oklahoma City police officers on site throughout the sale
- An armed employee will be staying at the home nightly
- Please respect his privacy and do not disturb
- Entry will be limited to 35 shoppers at a time until the crowd calms
- No food or drinks on the premises
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Cash, Traveler's Cheques and credit cards accepted
- Purchaser's buying for resale must leave a current copy of their tax permit
- Purchaser is solely responsible for the removal of item(s) purchased
More pictures will be added as the week progresses. Please check back.